Saturday 9 April 2011

Grungy Monday week2

Week 2 of Linda's Tim Holtz [www.timholtz.com] themed challege and a visit to Ranger Ink to get the information we need on Distress Inks with Multi Medium here.
For my piece I cut a stamp from a piece of cut and dry using the Tattered Florals die. The background is a page from an old paperback stamped initially with a few twiggy flowers. After using my home made stamp I coloured with antique linen,  and tea dye distress inks.  The finished piece I have made into an Easter card and doing so,  seem to have covered to many  of my multi medium stamped flowers, please take my word , they were there and  they seemed to fit the technique.
Pop over to Linda's StudioL3 to see some fabulous examples.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate your comments.

12 comments:

  1. lovely Easter card Yvonne.....sweet bunnies
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing Easter card Yvonne, loving that bunny. Hope you are having a great holiday as the weather is glorious. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! How cute can you get! This is lovely and the little rabbit is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Easter card!! And yah, I covered up my resists as well...this is a technique that needs some planning! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetiest grunge card ever! Love the bunnies and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so cute! I can see your resist background! The bunny in the corner is adorable!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Easter card. It is so sweet...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. MeggyMay, this is adorable!!! Aww, those bunnies are the sweetest. You did a fantastic job with the resist technique for GM01-- I see the flowers just fine!-- and the little rabbit in the corner is darling. I love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely Easter card - how cute is that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty grungy card . Superb !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A grungy Easter card - I love it!! Great how you've pulled all the different elements together.

    ReplyDelete