Wednesday 13 March 2013

Man



It has been ages since I had a messy day, I have also been wanting to join in the Alpha challenge over at
The Craft Barn.  This week it is the letter M [Ma-Me]
I always, blot out my stamps,  ink pads and stencils in my workout book  so the base was already there.
I chose the word 'Man'.
 I have added the pages from the dictionary, covered with gesso then random stamped up. The number mask had been used for another project so after a spritz of water it was ready to go.


The stamps are from numerous makers including Indigo Blu, Chocolate Baroque and Stampers Anonymous.

I was too late to enter the last challenge which was the letter H [home]  so will show it to you now. I do hope to catch up on the ones I missed.





Thank you for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated.

21 comments:

  1. Love the pages Yvonne and such a great way to have your background ready in advance.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages Yvonne!! Awesome collage work. I still can't make myself get into this type of art. But I will always admire yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Yvonne, love those inky-stampy backgrounds! Nice to see you joining in! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on the MAN pages-I love the colours and the images.

    The H ones are so different and I am pleased that you showed them to us

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just loving your inky messy pages Yvonne, turned out brill
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pages Yvonne.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabby idea to blot out your stamps for some future inky background bases :)...both your m and H pages are wonderful and inky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pages, I 'm glad you are catching up
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh love your pages, the splashes of colour really bring them to life. Great image choices and composition too and I love your approach to your backgrounds, fab way to avoid wasting any stash.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pages Yvonne, how wonderful to have your backgrounds already waiting to be stamped! I'm loving this challenge and learning so much from everyone else and it's fortnightly which helps:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. And what a manly man he is too - your pages are very creative and well done.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A couple of great pages for the challenge. I like the main man image and the moustache.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pages Yvonne, love your use of colours and images.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inky backgrounds making fab pages for "Man" and also the "H" pages are great too, this challenge is such fun and very addictive! lol

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous pages love all the detail.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooo fabulous pages!!! Karen from The Craft Barn x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab pages Yvonne !
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're wonderful Yvonne, messy days are the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful pages, so much to see and admire, `I zoomed in to get a better look at all of those fantastic details.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete