Tuesday 14 January 2014

Appreciate what is.......







Been using up some cut out scraps, mainly from Graphics 45 paper pads and decided that the best way to use them was in my journal book

There is not much  I can tell you about the backgrounds other than, they are mopped up and blotted inky  papers and stamps
On the left I've enlarged the words so you can read them.











Here are the completed pages,  I had to stop myself from adding more.


I used a Wendy Vecchi stamped  images on this one.
Now I know why I didn't put them away from another project, she was just right for this page.


Thank you for stopping by, I always appreciate your comments.

14 comments:

  1. These pages are absolutely beautiful... the colours, the composition and I completely agree - she looks perfect!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are just gorgeous Yvonne!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Yvonne, love how you have used the papers on this great background.
    hugs {Brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, love the soft colours and lovely papers and images you have used. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pages and nice to use up some things in this way. The backgrounds look terrific as well

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Yvonne, both pages are just amazing!!! Love the backgrounds and how you have finished them and what a stunning way to use up left overs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages and that's an interesting diecut swirly foliage doodad !

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pages are gorgeous, Yvonne! I love how you layered the sentiments and added the swirls and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are two fabulous pages, great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable pages, and I adore your color palette and fantastic layering.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your journal pages! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the richness of your pages, especially the one with the cascading trio of inspirational quotes. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pages are fabulous - as always Yvonne. I love those backgrounds xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love pages again Yvonne and a great way to use the G45 bits.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete