Sunday 20 April 2014

Mobile Phone


'Flying things', is the new  theme at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
Please pop over for all the details and see what we all made. 
 We especially need to see that stamping is the focal point in the project and you  must follow the theme. There is a generous prize offered by our Sponsor Flonzcraft
So as you can see from the card I made , my take on the theme went a little sideways. I was assured by my DT sisters that this was okay.
I love this stamp from Chocolate Baroque and it always brings a smile to the face of the recipients  when I use it on my cards.
The papers I used for layering are from a Tim Holtz stack
A piece of scrap corrugated card, then the  image. All the colouring and shading were distress inks, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo and  a touch of Salty Ocean.
The die cut pieces are an Alterations die.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look, your comments are always appreciated.

13 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Yvonne and a great take on the theme.
    Wishing you and yours a very happy Easter.
    Hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cards they are always interesting, pretty with a twist of funk,EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Yvonne, love that stamp and its perfect for this months theme. Hope you're enjoying the Easter weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flying phone, wonderful idea! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant interpretation of the theme!
    Also a great stamp and I love the elements you brought together - fabulous card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just call me! What a fabulous mobile phone and how clever! Love this card! My chevron die should be arriving shortly and I love how you used it! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun, and it made me chuckle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Yvonne - love your take on this challenge with that image and quote!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the ideas on this are just amazing--love the stamp you have chosen

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great stamp and I love your take on the theme Yvonne - it's great x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great interpretation! I love the direction you've taken for this, it's so nice when you can put a twist to something :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wonderful, love the use of the CC and the torn edges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this - brilliant play on words with the mobile phone, and the fab watercolour tinting on the image. Gorgeous grungy feel with the corrugated card and chevrons too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete