Saturday 2 August 2014

Carefree Holidays for SCH


'Summer Sunshine',
  is the new challenge theme for Sugar Creek Hollow.
As always our style is Vintage/Shabby chic, but we would like you to use bright summery colours.
My card using some bright holiday papers from Graphics 45 with a few extra trimmings is my
 offering this time.
I fussy cut the main focus lady and a few extra flowers, before assembling the card.
I don't think I need to tell my regular followers about the distress ink I use for extra shading----
------Vintage Photo.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by, the comments you leave are always appreciated.


14 comments:

  1. Great card. Love those images, I can just imagine that lady dreaming of far away places.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for a tropical holiday! Lovely card and great fussy cutting! The extra flowers are a nice touch! Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the papers you have used and the great colours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colours and images -made me want to go to the wonderful place

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card and beautiful papers and images. The colours are fantastic.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been at the scissors again! Lovely images Yvonne

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fussy cutting on display on this glorious card - you certainly captured an exotic feel to your card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning creation and love that image fussy cut to perfection...love this.xxx
    Have you joined my birthday candy?
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Yvonne, just love how you layered those torn papers! What a great make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours really zing, love it Yvonne :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Yvonn. I love the vibrant blue color and the way you fussy cut the lady - so pretty
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Yvonne!! You did a fabulous job on all that fussy cutting!!!

    ReplyDelete