Tuesday 9 September 2014

How does your garden Grow-- week 2


'How does your Garden Grow, ' is the  theme over at Try it on Tuesdays.. which has another week to run.
Well I don't have a pear tree but I do have apple trees 
and  I did want to make a tag showing a piece of fruit.
The base is one of my random left over  pieces using stencils , stamps and inks.
The image is from Stampers anonymous, which was coloured in water colours.
I used some gilding wax to highlight the texture areas and Shabby Shutters distress ink for extra shading.

Thank you for stopping by the comments you leave are always appreciated.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the stamp you have used! Enjoy your apples! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag. I made it a bit bigger and saw a beautiful background. Amazing. Beautiful fruit tag. Lovely fresch Colors. Anneke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag, I love pear images and this one is great.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Amazing visual textures that you achieved here.. Love it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic tag Yvonne! I just love all the texture and the stamps, especially the pear! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pear stamp, it's one that's been on my wish list for years! It's a lovely tag & different colours :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag indeed.
    Hugs,

    Sirkka

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wowser of a tag Yvonne with great colours and so much imagination.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous textures and a great pear stamp. Fantastic!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous tag and a wonderful image. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pears are fabulous! Love the textured background and great colors on this summer tag! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag Yvonne!

    Happy birthday - sorry but your card will be late :(

    Thank you so much for mine, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, love your sweet pear tag Yvonne!!

    ReplyDelete