Thursday 6 August 2015

Now is the Right Time for Stamps and Stencils


I think time must be realy on my mind this month, without realising  a  coincidence I chose 
'Time Flies'
as my theme choice at Stamps and Stencils
for this month.
I hope this scheduled post goes out at the right time.
There are some fantastic takes  made by the girls on the team,  to give us inspiration.
I do hope you will pop over, take a look and read all the details.
We would like  to see clocks/watches/or any other time related element as a main focus.
Also to see some stamps and stencilling as we are a mixed media group.

As you can see I made a journal page, with lots of random stamping, next it was colour washed with Old paper and Shabby Shutters Distress stains. 
 Added texture using modelling paste mixed with some Golden Glass bead gel  and a Tim Holtz clock stencil. . Some  places I rubbed over with gold gilding wax.
Click the photo for a better view].


I managed to get a reasonable close up photo, where you can see  some of the crackle paste I added to the clock.
The butterfly is a die cut gifted to me by a craft friend. There are also added texture to the page where I have just sprinkled with Frantage embossing powers and let it blow where it wanted to go when I used the heat gun.  The main image is a Stampers Anonymous stamp, fussy cut. Other items came from my stash.




I will also be adding this page to Art Journal Journey,  if I have an internet connection today

Thank you all for stopping by to take a look, The comments you leave me, I realy appreciate.

23 comments:

  1. Wonderful page, Yvonne, love all the details, and thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again, you are a great hostess, that's for sure. I will add your link for you to AJJ, so don't worry! Hug, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeously made page. So lovely elements and colours. Love every inch of this charming artpiece.
    Have a happy day, Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic make Yvonne.. all this amazing textures and elements ! Fabulous!
    And wow.. you did combine with AJJ!
    Great!
    Thank you so much!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific page with lots of interest Yvonne.

    Enjoy your time away

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to have lots of "time on your hands" at the moment Yvonne! Lovely page, the butterfly is my fave bit on this one :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great page, would love to have a go at a more inky album but it's hard to know where to start
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time can weigh heavy on us can't it ;-)
    Lovely rich page that invites me in for a closer look.
    I have always loved that crowned sweetie and am wondering where my stamp is now.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun images you've used on this page, and love all the texture on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an interesting page Yvonne, love all the textured detail.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this page - I am drawn to all the fabulous texture but love your focal images too - the butterfly is a beauty!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful journal page Yvonne with one of my favourite little girl stamps! Gorgeous colours and layers. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are some lovely textures in this page, I love the Frantage embossing powders, and the crackle paste.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous page Yvonne ! Love the texture you've created and such a great main image ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The butterfly perched upon the clock's hands is the most wonderful detail and gorgeously shimmer and I love that sweet child.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another wonderful page, Yvonne! I Love the great design, and the clock with the butterfly looks really fabulous. Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, love your page. It has a lot of depth and texture! I love the butterfly in the clock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous page Yvonne !!! I love love the background !!! There ´s is so beautiful textures and colours !!!Fabulous your butterfly, and this clock and the little girl!! Great artwork !! Big hugs, and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Yvonne!! I love how you tucked the butterfly under the clock hand to double it as the butterfly body, very clever! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing background texture, Yvonne. I loved what you have done with glass bead gel, stencils and gold gliding wax. Girl and butterfly stamp images are perfect fit. Love this so much. Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll bet you enjoyed making this page with all that lovely texture and colour. A great choice of images too,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowww, that's great. Beautiful color and texture.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this very serious little girl...and all the great things you've included on the page. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fabulous journal page, love the colours, the butterfly clock and the winged girl....gorgeous work Yvonne! Great theme, sorry I've been absent and missed so much, a lot to catch up on. Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete