Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cappuccino or tea ?




Yippee , the next stage of our journey  to meet the friends and family,
 has brought us to a caravan site  at Cambridge that has got internet connection.
I created this digital page for the Cheeky Challenge at
where this weeks theme is..... Alice in Wonderland.

 I am also  taking advantage,
to say hello and share an afternoon cuppa
Meg our old Border collie doesn't walk far these days but just out of the site entrance  is...


In fact we are staying on  what used to be a quarry.


 The chalk was the whitest I've ever seen on a cliff side.
It looks barren and we were the only folk there, until we completed the walk and were leaving.


Back home....
Meg and my OH outside the caravan.......
 and time to get the kettle on.


Mine will be a Cappuccino.
Happy T, day everyone.

Thank you for stopping by to see me, I always appreciate you taking the time.
Internet willing I will catch you with you soon.

If you call to see my piece for the new  challenge at Try it on Tuesdays,
 please scroll down to my previous post.

20 comments:

  1. Love the art <3 Sounds like you are having a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant artwork! There is a wonderful celebratory feel to it.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the longest time I had NO idea what a caravan was. It is what we in the States call a motor home. Your "family" looks good outside yours. I guess I never thought about chalk before, but I realize has to come from somewhere. These are beautiful photos of the area.

    Your Alice inspired tea cup is so wonderful and full of details. I really like the view from your caravan and know that you aren't missing out on coffee/cappuccino, at least. Thanks for taking time to share this post with us for T this Tuesday. I look forward to the next stage of your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page it has a real feel good factor to it. Have a fab holiday
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Alice tea collage is such fun and I agree although cappuccino is a favorite of mine too!
    What to do
    What to do :-)
    I think I'm tired but you have me scratching my head on what "OH" means... O Husband?
    How nice to have the caravan park all to yourselves.
    Those are handsome cliffs.
    Happy Day Yvonne
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH is a short take on 'other half' and yes, its my husband of many many years.
      Yvonne x

      Delete
  6. Love Alice and co in the tea cup! It does look a lovely spot to stay! Love those cappuccinos - although lately we have been drinking Azeras - although they are a lot stronger! Have finally caught up here but I am still having connection problems even though we are home! Enjoy your break! Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Alice in Wonderland page and your last music post which I somehow missed. I didn't plan my page to coincide with the movie coming out but it did work out that way. Love seeing where you are staying. Is the stone chalk? It looks really interesting though I don't know too much about geology. Enjoy your journey. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the cliff side was pure chalk.
      Yvonne x

      Delete
  8. Lovely Alice page, and glad you are enjoying your holiday. That quarry must have been huge! Have a fun time, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely country photos Yvonne. LOVE your gorgeous page, Alice and tea, a great combination along with the colours. xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pictures of the old quarry, my son would have liked that! Cute Alice page, love the background on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this happy Alice piece. Fun and tea. Great pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great take on wonderland and lovely picture too...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Alice in Wonderland page. Beautiul!
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful page Yvonne, love the images.
    Looks like you're having a good time.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun bit of Alice's adventures-lovely collage!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightful Alice piece :-)

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alicw is such a fun!Love your page.It's so good travel in a caravan.Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete