Tuesday 10 May 2016

Spots, dots and splashes for TioT's


'Spots, dots and Splashes',
is the new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays
Time to have some fun, the team have made some fantastic pieces to share with you,
 please pop over and take a look..

I have made  a couple of versions to share with you

Above  is the digital page  I made, 
Changing the colours and adding some digi elemnents
 but all the fun was in the making of the inky and messy 
focal image for a  card.






This is  the base image I used., a Sheena Douglas stamp.  She was stamped first, covered in masking fluid then I had fun with splashed and scribbles  and a spray.
After rubbing off the fluid , she was coloured with water colour paints.

I did add more  colour,   patted it on with a  with a tissue, very careful at this stage as 
I had taken off the masking fluid.  A  bit of random stamping.
  and she was ready to be layered onto a card. 

Thank you for calling in to see me today. 
The comments you leave for me are always appreciated.

25 comments:

  1. These look fab
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully bright and beautiful piece! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning with such great ideas.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Yvonne! Love her dramatic eye-shadow, fits her perfectly! Beautiful spots and splashes! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous!!!
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just LOVE this image and what you've done with her!! Both versions are lovely in their color ways. I haven't played along over there for quite some time, will have to get it together and make something, love the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creations here Yvonne. The digital page has a wonderful colour theme and your water colour is terrific! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning works Yvonne, I am really impressed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, Yvonne.
    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both pieces are very beautiful, Yvonne.
    The image is fabulous and I love the super backgrounds.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, both are beautiful.
    Greets Carola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like both versions Yvonne

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love the gorgeous stamp you used here Yvonne, and the inky background, the finished card is lovely. Your digital version is great too, I like the fresh green and yellow colours.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both pieces Yvonne and both backgrounds look wonderful with the image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! These are both fabulous and a great technique! I have never used masking fluid but want to give it a try now! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice. I love this image of the girl. She looks strong and warrior like. I've also never tried masking fluid but some day want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous samples to go with the theme Yvonne, love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creations Yvonne. Love how you have used the clock on the first one. Very clever.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the dappled sunlit look of the digi version, and the warm palette of the card really glows. Two terrific pieces with that lovely stamp.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two totally different, yet colorful and unique TioT entries. I love both, because one feels like spring and one like autumn. Great layering, too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the stamp Yvonne, another to go on the list!!!!

    Both are very beautiful especially the backgrounds.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a really lovely stamp image and I love your versions using that portrait!

    ReplyDelete